My definition of family.

Its hard to define that when it comes to my family. I never had that feeling of actually havin a family. I mean, I have a dad and a mom and three brothers. But my parents can't ever live up to their title. I never had moral, financial, family type support from my parents. I swear they gave up on bein "parents" after they got divorced. I've been havin to do everything on my own ever since I was 14 years old. Learned my own morals the hard way. Went to church on my own insteada havin the kinda parents that drag you to church yehnnoe. It sucks. But I thank god for every single day given to me, its like another chance each day yehnnoe. But somehow I get thru it. I swear people my age got it made for them, but they take life for granted. But me ? I put in full shifts at work just to get by. But iss okaay, I know after college, ima live good. With some damn decency at least.

BUT, I swear I thank god everyday for Brian Scott Smith. Its like god designed him, just for me. Cus when I have nothin else to turn too, he's right there, givin me 100% support, 100% love and 100% growth. We have our times. But its cus we both have the kinda patience and communication to get through. When im sick to my stomach [like today] baby brings the best remedy to make me better. And thas love.

The life of a beautiful complication ... and it just continues.

"WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE" Tyler Perry's-Not easily broken.