"You push, I pull"

RECENT PHOTOS:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
FUCKS WID THE NEW CAR SCENT FRESHENER THOUGH BREH !
FUCKS WID THE 08 TASSLE BREH !
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my little crybaby.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

bullshit. after bullshit. after bullshit.

i hate bein over criticized. is that even possible ? for someone to criticize you so much and tell you that everything you do is always wrong that you tend to feel "over criticized" ? BUT THEN, when you tell them what they do wrong, they treat it as if it were nothing. bumpin heads man. why cant it just be perfect FOR ONE DAY. i havent had a whole complete good day in the longeest time. theres always something that gets to me and get me hella irritated. and for some reason, I DONT SAY SHIT. i let it build. and build. and build. until i burst. but i guess my mom's temporarily stayin in vacaville now ? thank god i decided to go my own separate way cus i wouldnt wana go back around fairfield or anything close. cus then i'd feel like i'm just goin back to step one yehnnoe ? at least bein in sac, i know i can start over again and accept my accomplishments here rather than bein disappointed in alla the bad memories and stressful times i had in fairfield wid family and alla that shit. esp wid my ex. ugh, everytime i go back to fairfield, every corner i turn to, i go back to a bad memory of my ex. but ANYWAYS ! i honestly have to admit, i stress so easily man. its terrible. and i tend to care about others before myself, NO BUENO. i really dont wana retell my current stresses right now. but all i've got to say, is that everything is gona be okaay. i'm gona grow from this situation, do better and accept how my life is. i swear things are gona get better.

cus after you hit rock bottom, the only way you can go, is up :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic