Separated.

Mon: I had work blah blah blah. The same as shit. Man, I wish I had the extra time. The extra time everyone else my age has to go do whatever the hell I want. But no, I swear im livin the life of a 28year old woman. Independent as fuck as I would call it. I have noone to complain to about my financial needs, noone to support me when I need it, I do everything on my own. With my own hard worked money from a damn retail store ! Haha, nah. IMO, its the best retail job I could ever imagine. Retail stores nowadays, they be strugglin. But for some odd reason, not mines. But ! Im daaamn happy about that.

ANYWAYS. So this section goes out to CHARLENE BANZON, my muthafuckin numero uno bitch, my ride or die, my mainy, my sidekick, my trealbitch, my wifey, teammate, future roomie ... my snookums, my cuppycake gumdrops, hahahahaha. Okaay im done. But anyways, this the main right here, cus aint no otha bitches more real than the ones I got. Yalready know I miss you bitch. You needa sneak out when I get out there and chill one time. Take one for the team ! Ahahaha. What happened to teamfamous ? Haha, what had happened was everyone else did they own shit to where it was just me and you left onda team. WEAKSHIT. Issaalll good tho, iss me and you til the end. I swear, when its me and you in one room, we got bitches intrigued by our swag and intimidated by our style. But has that ever bothered us ? Hell nah. But we really do needa get those video phones, that'd be the bidniz. I wouuuld fucks wid the macbook but ya girl got bills and a husband to support with my crazy ass business life. YOU KNOW YOU'S MY WIFEY THOUGH. Right hand. Main bitch. Lets take over the world.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
PS- I swear, she's naht a fob. FAR FROM IT. She's got the language of a true bitch and doesnt say, "pootball flayer." Trust me. We dont fucks wid those, HAHAH. I have to admit, she does get slaves, in that i mean droolin ass niggas ! Ofcourse my mainbitch has to look saucy ona daily. and with that, i trust that she carries our legacy. Haaaa ! In charwifeys words, TOODLES BITCH ! :)