Dog on the go.


Okay so we on our way to vallejo right. Just passed dixon and there's hellllaaaaa fuckin traffic. But ! I seen the cutest puppies in the back of someone's truck. I gota new iphone, debatin on a new car, and now. I WANA PUPPY ! My kuya's dog mochi had puppies, but they're keepin both of em :( too bad our roomate prolly won't like the idea of havina dog, but shit. As soon as baby and I move out, thas the first thing im gettin. Whenever im off I always check craigslist to see what kinda doggys they got on there. They be cute man ! Im jealous. Me vahnnnt doggy.

COMMITMENT:
So now, I've come to my senses and have made a personal commitment to takin at least ONE pict
ure everyday of what i'm doin, a nice view or of somethin funny or entertaining. I have a 2G and a 4G memory card. Thas like 15,000+ potentially good picture space.

I shall, I will.