Never leave the one you love

for the one you like, ever.

"You have officially lost all respect & gratitude from me. You've hurt a woman who I admire, who I respect, who I deeply appreciate. And you fucked it up.
With some lowlife bitch that will soon know you're complete story, she'll come to her senses and see what she got herself into and leave you as well. And you've lost everything. Though I may not know everything that happened between you two. I see it in her eyes how she's given up, how hurt she is and how much you've put her through. You pathetic use of a man. You've lost everything you looked forward to, a family, a future and a life. I can't believe you tried to replace, but really you downgraded. You had everything, but you gave it up for someone else, one who can never give you what she gave. But its okaay. You will struggle and definitely, YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW. You fuck up. Its okay, I know she's gona soon close the door from your pathetic world and open a new one to a paradise she's never seen before. She's got an entire renovation of life to look forward to, you don't. And I hope you realize how much regret you will live with for the rest of your life. This is the life you lived you're entire youth for ? You grew up and wished for a life like this ? Well. It must be one twisted ass life."